What makes a successful email launch?
Well, paying customers of course!
When you’re preparing to launch your next course, or brand new product, to your email list you want to make sure there is going to a flood of eager customers chomping at the bit to hit the ‘buy’ button on day one.
This episode we’re catching up with copywriter extraordinaire Abraham Kallon to hear about his method for building up desire and curiosity around a launch.
- (2:00) Funny fact with Abraham Khallon
- (4:33) Building up all the desire for a movie premier style email launch.
- (6:05) How to create enough buzz and attention to make sales.
- (7:00) Emails are like short skirts.
- (8:03) The perfect amount of time to hype up your launch.
- (9:57) Content that will get mouth’s watering for your offer.
- (11:45) Stage one of creating desire.
- (12:21) Stage two of creating desire.
- (13:42) Taking double opt-in to the next level.
- (16:21) Things are always changing, so promote it again!
- (17:54) Summary of the four stages of creating email desire.
- (21:42) Subject line of the week with Abraham Khallon
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
How To Do Better Email Marketing In 2020 – Blog Post
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content