Should you try to sell to your subscribers as soon as they join your list?
When someone opts in for your freebie and joins your list, should you try to sell them something right away or is there a better route to take in order to get that first sale?
We’re sharing some strategies you can use to make sales from your new subscribers without making them regret they joined your list and actually build a better long-term relationship.
Now that’s what we like to hear!
- (4:51) What can you sell in 15 minutes?
- (6:11) It’s dangerous to assume that people will want your offer.
- (7:04) The concept of becoming 3D.
- (8:00) Would you go on a date with me?
- (8:52) Successful email marketing sometimes means spending more time on Twitter!
- (13:15) Sometimes adding tiny steps can get your further.
- (15:02) Take personalisation to a whole new level.
- (16:22) Listeners question
- (20:46) Subject line of the week from Janet Murray
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Check out our Youtube channel for a behind-the-scenes look at The Email Marketing Show
Follow us on Instagram for daily email marketing advice and ninja tips
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn