It’s simple. Start a podcast, build thousands of new email subscribers and make a fortune, all in time for dinner….right? Is podcast email list building that easy?
Well… like us, if you’ve started a podcast you’ve probably realised by now that’s it’s not always that quick and simple.
However, there is a way in which you can build your email list and make money, all through your podcast alone, and our latest guest Matt Wolf (from the Hustle and Flowchart podcast) is here to show you how it’s done.
Matt's Podcast Email List Building Framework
- (02:18) So people have opted in for your freebie but haven’t bothered to buy anything from you. Cheeky buggers! Fear not, we’ve got something for you that will solve this problem in no time.
- (03:06) Is Matt into some strange sort of fetish? Let’s find out what it is in this episode’s two lies and one truth.
- (04:17) So how exactly did Matt (and his co-host Joe) manage to make their podcast their main list builder and money maker?
- (07:51) What is the main reasoning behind this strategy and how does it help his listener’s?
- (09.29) Want to grow your podcast FAST? This is one of the most effective ways to do just that.
- (11:28) Matt gives another great (still relatively unknown) trick to grow your podcast.
- (15:02) An alternative to the typical lead magnet…how it works and why you should think about doing it too.
- (17:53) What else does Matt offer his paying members?
- (18:56) We want to find out how many listens on average Matt gets before people start coughing up the money.
- (20:26) This week’s subject line of the week is certainly not the sexiest you’ve ever heard of, but it led to the most opened and click through rate ever for Matt.
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.