Will email marketing work for you or does it only work for certain businesses?
If you sell a coaching service, what can you include in your emails that your audience will love and eventually make them want to buy from you?
If you sell a physical product, surely you can’t just keep trying to sell to your email list every day?…they’ll hate you!
The thing about email marketing is that there is no “one size fits all” and the chances are, if a business tells you they tried it and it didn’t work for them, they probably just weren’t doing it right.
So, from dog walking to magicians to selling potatoes, diamonds and everything else in between, we want to show you how to make email marketing work for you, no matter what you do.
Is email marketing right for me?
- (01:56) Is email marketing really worth the effort?
- (03:46) “OMG, I’m your first subscriber!”
- (04:23) Are you talking to me, or the whole world?
- (06:14) The one platform where almost ALL audiences in the world gather.
- (09:02) How the most polar-opposite businesses make email work for them.
- (10:30) How to send killer emails when you sell knowledge.
- (12:46) How to send killer emails when you sell products.
- (14:20) “Yah but, isn’t this going to take up waaaaay too much time?”
- (16:26) One of the main reasons we LOVE to do our emails each day.
- (17:28) A bit of advice if you’re worried about being a crap writer.
- (19:32) This week’s subject line of the week will take two sugar lumps and a chocolate digestive, please.
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.