Want to get personal with your email subscribers? Is a personalised email enough, or is there more to it?
Whether you’re a usually a social butterfly or a lone wolf, there’s definitely something to be said about making that extra effort and getting more personal with your customers and subscribers.
Making that effort with subscribers could turn them into customers (yay) or it could turn one-time customers into raving fans!
Joe Fier is with us sharing all his top tips and strategies for building and maintaining amazing relationships with your subscribers – without being clingy!
- (1:45) Funny fact with Joe Fier
- (3:23) ‘It’s in my DNA’.
- (5:00) It’s about that deeper connection, like know how they take their coffee deep.
- (6:18) Email is always the one that kicks it off for us!
- (7:16) The over-automation of relationships.
- (8:55) Get personal the Joe Fier way, the strategy he uses to build those relationships.
- (10:45) How to get the personalisation wheels turning.
- (13:25) Are you the kind of person who needs to be pulled away from the party?
- (14:52) IMPORTANT: These are your top targets.
- (17:00) Just send the damn text!
- (19:21) Subject line of the week with Joe Fier.
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
How To Do Better Email Marketing In 2020 – Blog Post
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content