How To Plan 3 Months Of Email Content In An Afternoon
Do you wish you could plan 3 months worth of email content in just one afternoon?
It’s the dream, right? And we’re here to make that dream come true, hell yeah!
This episode we’re discussing the exact strategy we use in our businesses to successfully plan and create enough email content to keep your subscribers excited for a full 3 months.
It does involve some careful planning, thought and effort, but once you figure out the secret sauce you’ll be creating insane email content in your sleep!
- (4:00) Consistency is key! The single most important reason you should be batch producing your content.
- (6:40) Get shit done! And how to actually do that.
- (7:42) Which of these two categories do you fit into?
- (10:00) The exact calendar system we use to organise 3 months’ worth of top content.
- (11:20) The main reason people cock it up!
- (12:19) Can you do this if you already have promotions planned? Oh, hell yeah!
- (15:42) Paint by numbers or email content planning?
- (18:00) Come up with 30-40 different angles for email content in minutes.
- (22:18) Listeners question.
- (25:30) Subject line of the week from Stu McLaren.
7.5 Types Of Email Call To Action You’ll Actually Use – Blog Post
The Email Marketing Strategy Every Business Should Steal – Blog Post
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Download The Email Marketers’ GamePlan
JOIN The League Of Extraordinary Email Marketers
Check out our Youtube channel for a behind-the-scenes look at The Email Marketing Show
Follow us on Instagram for daily email marketing advice and ninja tips
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content