Have you ever wondered how some people are able to charge thousands for their products and others are charging much less? Are you stuck wondering how to increase your prices?
It all comes down to one thing really, and that is status.
The better your perceived status is in your marketplace, the less resistance you’ll feel when you start charging more for your higher priced products and services.
In this episode we’re chatting about some strategies you can use to build up your status with emails so you can sell higher priced programs.
- (1:49) Could you sell a dump in a Tupperware box? 😂
- (3:00) You know your worth, but does anybody care?
- (5:10) Strategy one: Friends in high places
- (7:00) Say ‘cheeeeeese’!
- (9:12) Be our guest, literally (take a screenshot).
- (11:42) How do you weave this into your emails?
- (14:26) Bonus media opportunity.
- (16:18) You won’t believe what we did to get someone’s attention.
- (18:01) Did someone say customised training?
- (20:33) Getting friendly with a guru in your market.
- (22:12) Subject line of the week.
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content