Would you love to know the perfect email campaign to book the very best top podcast guests to appear on your podcast?
Even if you don’t have a podcast, it can sometimes be tough knowing how to do cold email outreach to an expert in your field.
There’s a careful balance you need to find between bombarding people with email after email and annoying them, and just not sending enough of the right emails to get on their radar. You need to work out how to send the best emails that will grab people’s attention enough to make them want to work with you.
Well, we’ve made it nice and easy for you in this episode where we’re chatting with James Carbary of Sweet Fish Media and finding out how he manages to book top guests for podcasts time and time again.
James shares the exact emails he sends, his strategy for finding the decision makers, and his best performing subject line.
- (1:35) Funny fact with James Carbary.
- (4:11) Why is it so damn hard to get good guests on your podcast?
- (5:02) Stop chasing influencers!
- (5:58) Use this trick to find the contact details of your future guests (no stalking allowed 😂).
- (7:26) Feels a bit too pitchy? Try this.
- (8:50 )The best kind of rejection.
- (10:45) The exact email that James sends to book the best podcast guests.
- (12:35) When should you just give up? And does no really mean no?
- (16:50) A face will get you further than your name.
- (20:10) Subject line of the week with James Carbary.
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
How To Do Better Email Marketing In 2020 – Blog Post
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content