This is the question we get asked more than anything - “How often should I send my emails?”
Chances are, you’re probably still wondering this yourself and if you are, you’re definitely not alone! With all of the conflicting advice out there, it can be really difficult to know the "perfect" frequency for your email marketing audience.
After all, if you get it wrong, you could risk losing all of your subscribers, right?
So, should you be sending your emails weekly, monthly...how about daily?
Whatever you’re currently wondering, fear not because we’re going to clear this right up for you in today’s episode.
Just be aware, our answer is a tad controversial….
How Often Should You Email - Emailing More Often
- (02:05) How often do we email our audience?
- (02:59) Go and listen to this episode from a few weeks ago, if you haven't already.
- (03:22) The difference between emails and social media.
- (05:05) Remember the days of printed newsletters? Well…email is not that.
- (07:01) How many people even see all of your content anyways?
- (08:44) Aaaaah, dating a new person is exciting, isn’t it? But, what the hell does this have to do with email marketing?
- (09:45) Here’s an awesome tip to help you get more bang for your buck….and it’s super simple to do!
- (12:23) The best way to avoid annoying your audience.
- (13:25) Are you worried about losing lots of subscribers? Here’s a simple solution.
- (15:51) This week’s subject line of the week is on a hot topic which we made even hotter!
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.