By now, you know what you should be doing when it comes to email marketing, but are you doing it?
There are a few key things you can do within your email marketing to make it as effective as possible and if you’re in need of a little refresher as to what they are, we’ve got you covered in today's episode.
Now, these are things that you should ALL be doing all of the time.
However, we keep seeing this stuff being overlooked time and time again, so we wanted to use today to try and really drill in these best practices to help you ensure your email marketing is killing it and bringing in the best possible results.
Just remember - information without implementation is well…pretty damn pointless.
How Often Should You Email - Emailing More Often
- (02:18) Why unsubscribing doesn’t have to mean the end of your relationship.
- (04:28) Why might your audience disengage all of a sudden?
- (05:37) The wonderful world of segmenting. We LOVE it.
- (07:03) Because monitoring your engagement isn’t just about checking your open rates.
- (09:43) Making a smaller list? Why on EARTH would anyone do that?!
- (10:44) This is something we always bang on about but we want to make sure this really hits home with you…so here we go again.
- (12:44) Why making sure your audience remembers you, isn’t enough these days.
- (13:50) Making best of friends with email platforms such as Gmail? What’s that all about and how can it help you?
- (15:14) This next one is something you know you ALL should be doing, but we still see many people failing to do it.
- (17:25) Rob’s latest subject line of the week is a bit of a cheeky one!
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content
Subscribe and Review The Email Marketing Show Podcast
Thanks so much for tuning into the podcast, if you enjoyed it we'd really appreciate you Subscribing to and leaving us a Review of the show on your favourite podcast player.
Not only does it let us know you're out there, listening, but your feedback helps us to keep creating the most useful episodes - not to mention to helps us get discovered by more people.