Can you build your email list without throwing loads of money and advertising budget at it?
A lot of the list building training out there basically says, in a very convincing way, that you can just throw a few thousand dollars on ads and boom, you’ll have a huge list full of ideal customers.
But what if you don’t have a huge ad budget? Can you still build a quality list as a small business?
You might think it’s impossible, but we’re here to blow your minds, and reveal how it can be done!
- (0:32) Funny fact
- (3:19) Show it off! A few kick-ass ways of getting your content in front of other people’s audiences.
- (4:05) How many times can Kennedy say YouTube channel?
- (5:00) It’s time for a takeover.
- (6:30) You’ve got something that their members will love.
- (8:50) Just ask Quora. No seriously, ask Quora!
- (10:45) Get involved in the biggest online communities you can.
- (13:21) Are you a groupie? If not, here’s why you should be.
- (15:10) TikTok isn’t just for videos of your Gran dancing with the neighbor’s parrot.
- (17:30) Networking isn’t just about bad coffee and wobbly handshakes, we promise.
- (19:48) I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
- (21:38) Listener’s question.
- (25:33) Subject line of the week from Scott Oldford.
6 Techniques To Segment Your Email Subscribers – Podcast Episode
Writing The Perfect Welcome Email With Gavin Bell – Podcast Episode
INBOX 2020 Event – Buy your ticket
Check out our Youtube channel for a behind-the-scenes look at The Email Marketing Show
Follow us on Instagram for daily email marketing advice and ninja tips
Connect with us on Twitter for podcast updates and email marketing content